Monday, December 22, 2014

VACATION

  I'm super excited for winter break and I hope you are too.  Although I don't have big plans, it will be great to hang out with my family.

     Today we "played" in quite a few learning centers.
Sentence sort

wrote silly sentences

abc order

made plural
matched synonyms

mischievous fella



     We finished up reading Amber Brown is Not A Crayon.  Be sure to have your child tell you all about Amber and Justin.  Have them tell you about their class field trip to China as well.

     Tuesday is a half day and pajama day.  Dismissal will be at 12:30.  Your child may pack a fun party snack and we will have a little celebration during snack time.  FUN!!

     Thank you all for the class gift stuffed with my favorites!  I can't wait to get myself a new outfit and take Mr. Potamis out on a dinner date!  It was very generous of you!

     Best wishes for a fun holiday, wonderful break and New Year full of love and laughter!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment