Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Surprise

     I was treated with a little surprise today in school.  Mrs. Zotolli and two extremely handsome gentlemen (both of which I got to kiss) presented me with these certificates.
From the House of Representatives
from the State Senate

From the Woburn Business Association
     For my 20 years of service to the Woburn Public Schools.  I know what you are thinking...I am like just like Doogie Howser.   I must have started teaching at twelve to have 20 years in.  MAN, how time flies.  There was even gift card for me to spend-WHOO HOOO.  I told the students it was a million dollars.  Not sure they believed me.  It did make me feel like a million bucks!!  

     Remember, Wednesday is field day.  Wear your green shirts and sunscreen.



No comments:

Post a Comment