Thursday, June 2, 2016

JUNE

     Can you believe it's June?  Where did the year go?  This month is jam packed with special events and will be over before you know it.

     We have been reading like crazy.  So much fun.  We just finished 26 Fairmount Avenue by Tomie DePaola.  Mrs. Izzo suggested it and boy am I happy she did.  Fabulous.  It's a story about the year Tomie's family built their new house.  I loved it.  The students have been reading plays aloud too.  That's always a crowd favorite. The class has been reading about Pigeon.  I love him.  We drew some pictures of him.  I am excited about how great my picture came out.  I'm not very good at drawing and I think this is one of my best works of art.  Be sure to ask you child to tell you about my cat picture in 6th grade.  I am someone who doesn't remember ANYTHING so that picture clearly had a big impact on me.  I started reading about Humphrey to the class today.  He is a class hamster that is looking for adventure.  Can't wait to hear what adventures he finds.
my Pigeon
class Pigeons




   

No comments:

Post a Comment