Friday, September 9, 2016

First Week

     It was a great week.  I'm pretty sure everyone is happy and settled in.  Whoo hoo!

     We had music today.  The students seem to really enjoy Mr. Liquori and his class. I know my two boys, Derek and Jason are huge fans.  After music it got HOT in class.  We tried to keep cool by relaxing a little with friends and books.  Luckily, I had a handy squirt bottle to help out a little.

     We also went to computers today.  Everyone logged onto IXL math.  I'll be sending home info and passwords next week so your child can play at home.  It's great math practice.
   
     I like having learning centers in class.  This week we had two different ones, syllable sort and sentence writing.  These centers really make learning fun.


     Some upcoming dates for your calendar: Thursday, Sept. 15 is back to school night 6-8 , Thursday, Sept. 22 is a half day.

     Never miss a post by signing up for an email each time this blog is updated or follow me on twitter @kpotamis.   Be sure to check Edline soon.  I hope to post some photos from the first day of school this weekend.  If you are having trouble logging into your edline account let me know and I'll get the info you need from Mrs. Cannon for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment