Thursday, April 4, 2013

OOPS

   If you haven't heard yet.  I made a mistake.  It doesn't often happen so I'm just as surprised as you are.  I forgot to add the cost of the bus to the field trip permission slip sent home today.  So just wait a day and a new slip with the "real cost" will sent home.  It will just be a few dollars more.  SORRY

     This Friday is skate night.  The Wyman School is offering a free night of skating at the Joyce rink from 5-6.  Wyman children are welcome to attend, with an adult of course.  I LOVE to skate.  It's a little known fact that I had a SOLO in the Stoneham Figure Skating Club ice show when I was in Jr. High.  Not that long ago.  I was GOOD.  I could jump, spin and do all sorts of tricks.  I will also let you know this.  Skating is NOTHING like riding a bike.  So let your child know NOT to cut me off on the ice because even though I was once SUPERB, now I can barely stop.  I still love it though.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment