Monday, April 29, 2013

COOL???

     Today was sort of a sad awakening for me.  We had a super cool laser show.  The presenter did a little lesson on lasers and space, then we watched a fun laser show to music.  That is when I realized that I'm just not as cool as I thought.  The songs played were all songs I've heard before and every child knew all the words.  Guess what?  I knew maybe one word from the chorus of each song.  The others words.....I couldn't even figure out what in the world they were!!!  When did I turn into my mother?  YIKES

     Wednesday is WALKING WEDNESDAY.  Let's reclaim that trophy.

     The last day of school has been set, Wednesday, June 26.  YIKES again.  That is sooo late.  I hope we can make it  :-).

     The children picked out biographies from the library today.  That does not mean you are stuck with that person for your project.  Feel free to make any changes necessary.

     The newest member to our extended classroom family is due any second now.  Let's all wish good thoughts that BABY D arrives healthy and SOON!!!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment