Thursday, December 5, 2013

EXCITEMENT 2

     This week just keeps getting better.  I received these beauties to kick off my birthday week.  You are never to old to celebrate your birthday and feel special.  These certainly made me feel special.  I told the children my age, I'll be thirty-two.  Which is apparently younger than most of you because they ALL announced your ages when they were comparing how much younger I am than their parents.  LOVED IT

     There was a rumor that Mrs. Zotolli could be persuaded to let the school go to see the movie Frozen.  We wrote her letters trying to convince her and it worked!!!  See the letter she sent us back below.

     This morning Jingle got into a little mischief.  He scattered our warm fuzzies around to make room in the jar for himself.  The kids thought that was hysterical but I was none to please with the mess he made.  I expect him to be on best behavior tomorrow.

     We have read a few Anansi tales.  Anansi is a trickster.  Ask about some of the pranks he plays.  One story had a some metaphors in it, so we decided to come up with a few of our own.  In the other story, Anansi gets a taste of his own medicine.




         To make tomorrow even better, it's PJ Day.  Be comfy and bring in $1 to donate to Woburn Council of Social Concern.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment