Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Books Galore

     We have been reading like crazy.  There are so many books that I want to read and that the kids want me to read that we just can't keep up.  We've been trying hard to get to them all.  Ask your child to tell you how similar all the Anansi stories were.  They were crazy excited when they made the connections.  We finished Stink today and we've been reading holiday books.  I promised that I'd get to some snowman stories that the children are begging me to read.  It's it FANTASTIC.  EVERYONE is super excited about READING.  YIPPEE.

     We have quite a few fun writing assignment that I hope to tackle before the break.  We finished one titled Santa's Stuck.  It had a fun crafty to go with it.


Here are some other random photos.





     Friday is our Holiday show and gym.  Please dress for the show and not gym.  We want to look our best.  You can pack your sneakers in you backpack.

     Dasher the elf has been TOTALLY well behaved.  I am one happy teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment